4:00 pm5:00 pm (CDT) May 6, 2020
Online Interactive Early Career Training
Organized in cooperation with the ATVB Early Career Committee
Mental Health Awareness Seminar
Join in the live discussion about these topics via Zoom by clicking on the link below and entering your password.
Note: These sessions are live and will not be recorded for later viewing.
- Managing Burn-Out: Especially for early stages of your career
- Impostor Syndrome
- Perspectives on Failure: Being flexible, anticipating failure, perspective shifting
- Social Skills: Reading others, ending conversations, reading body language
- COVID-Related Mental Health Issues: How to deal with isolation, anxiety about the future, managing in a virtual world, how to deal with being alone during the lockdown
- Dealing With Depression: Underlying disorder, warning signs, combating depression