Epigenetic Regulation of the Notch Signaling Pathway Modulates Macrophage/T Cell Phenotype and Impairs Diabetic Wound Healing
Frank Michael Davis | University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- RESULTS: Epigenetic regulation of the notch signaling pathway modulates macrophage/T cell phenotype and impairs diabetic wound healing.
- Davis' Abstract
Brinkhous Winner: Evaluating the Impact of Thrombocytopenia and Platelet Transfusion on Bleeding and Thrombosis in the Setting of Anti-Platelet Therapy
Robert H Lee | University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
- RESULTS: Study informs about DAPT safety in thrombocytopenia and best use of platelet transfusion for bleeding reversal.
- Lee's Abstract
Brain Emotional Activity Is Associated With Acute Plaque Instability Via Enhanced Macrophage Activity
Dong Oh Kang | Multimodal Imaging and Theranostic Lab, Cardiovascular Ctr, Korea Univ Guro Hosp, Seoul, Korea, Republic of
- RESULTS: Findings suggest brain emotional activity is associated with acute plaque instability via enhanced macrophage activity.
- Kang's Abstract
- News release: Brain emotional activity linked to blood vessel inflammation in recent heart attack patients
Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Aggravate T Cell-Mediated Plaque Inflammation in Experimental Atherosclerosis
Kikkie Poels | Amsterdam UMC, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- RESULTS: Immune checkpoint inhibitors aggravate T cell-mediated plaque inflammation in experimental atherosclerosis.
- Poels' Abstract